Thursday, April 19, 2012

Seussical the Musical

I am working with a few of my theatre friends from college on a local elementary production of Seussical The Musical. I am designing the hair & makeup for the show; something that I really miss doing! Theatre hair & makeup allows me to be creative & show my true skills as a cosmetologist. The problem?? I am a one-woman crew so far with a 60+ cast! And seeing that the production is at the end of the month, I am assuming that at most I will have one other set of hands to help me. This means that I can't be as intricate as I was hoping because I can't spend as much time with each cast member.

I have a few pictures of inspiration that I will be going off from:


Bird Girls / Mayzie


Whoville female


Jungle people


Circus Performers


Wickersham Brothers 

These are just a few images of inspiration - but this is not my work. I can't wait to post pictures from the performance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment